You will be conducting an internship in a non-profit sports foundation. The foundation is made up of a group of like-minded people who believe in or have experience in bringing changes in young peoples lives using the power of sport. Combining over 30 years of experience in NGO’s, Sports Organizations, relief organizations and Indonesian educational systems. They understand that there are enormous gaps in the coverage of Indonesian Ministry of youth and sports, Ministry of education, National sports federations, and Olympic committees due to the traditional Indonesian malaise of corruption, collusion & nepotism. They are trying to create a healthier and safer Indonesia through the power of sports!
The foundation is looking for students who can organize big events, are in good condition and are willing to help athletes with a handicap to reach their goal in different kind of sports. The people you will be working with are mostly people with a handicap, this requires a flexible yet hardworking mentality. Most of the athletes are joining tournaments in the highest category so their level is outstanding.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Background in Sport management
- Event organizing, Marketing or social studies
- Social and outgoing person who would like to learn a lot in a different environment
- Fluent in English and willing to learn the Indonesian language and culture
- Emotional strong and motivated person
- A fit person with a good condition