Consultancy & Social media
You will be conducting an internship in Bali at a consultancy company that provides services to improve sales & marketing results of ‘upscale’ resorts and high-end restaurants’. The team you will work with has great expertise in this industry and will guide you through your internship.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
What will you do
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.orate with the Marketing Manager to deliver effective, direct response e-mail designs for marketing campaigns
- Experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO;
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability;
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations.
- Fluency in English