Situated in the middle of the lively and stylish area of Seminyak, The Resort offers a luxurious and elegant getaway with an outdoor swimming pool, on-site spa, and wellness center, free Wi-Fi access, and free on-site private parking for guests who drive.
The resort features 184 exceptionally appointed guest rooms and suites, and 16 palatial villas with private pools and butler service. The 65 Sqm guestrooms showcase a spacious balcony with daybed and private jacuzzi overlooking the sandy beach pool and tropical garden. The 130 Sqm suites feature a spacious living room and a terrace giving private access to the secluded pool.
The ‘Balinese Kampung’ villa estate comprises of the biggest one-bedroom villas in Seminyak. A lavish villa of 350 Sqm is designed to indulge with its spacious living and dining room in the middle of a garden. It features an oversized luxurious bathroom and hot tub, and an outdoor shower. The three-bedroom Presidential Villa is privately staffed with a dedicated 24 -hour butler with a generous-sized pool sits in the middle of its 700 Sqm space.
The hotel is looking for students in the following departments:
- Food and Beverages,
- Marketing & Sales and Front Office. The hotel likes to work with proactive students who are motivated to help the company grow.
- For this internship, it’s important that you can work in a team and are able to work independently on different tasks/assignments.
- Hospitality, marketing & sales or food & beverage related student who has to do an internship abroad for 3 or 5 months.
- A social and outgoing person who would like to learn a lot in a different environment.
- Independent person with social skills who is not afraid to spend 3 or 5 months in Indonesia.
- A proactive and motivated person who has experience in hospitality.
- A university student who wants to meet a lot of people from different backgrounds.
- A flexible student with communicative skills who is willing to learn and adapt to a new culture.