The company is a fashion brand in Canggu, Bali. It can also be described as a worldwide collaboration between artists, (multimedia) designers, and craftspeople in order to create limited batches of hand-printed topical garments with flavorful art. This company believes in producing fewer long-lasting garments and invite people to buy less and more consciously. Surf in Bali during the rainy season and you will understand why plastic is such a problem. The company is committed to using only natural materials and up-cycled supplies where possible.
We are looking for Multimedia Digital Artists with motion graphics and illustration skills. Someone in love with design and content creation (photo and video) who brings fresh ideas, creativity and the use of digital media to emotionally engage the consumers and community members.
- Conceptualize, create, and refresh creative ideas with an emphasis on digital content creation and multimedia.
- Develop and execute concepts that reflect the philosophy of the company and inspire targeted consumers across digital channels such as social, website and search platforms.
- Applicants must submit a link to a portfolio site, or send samples of work not exceeding 25 MB.
- Bachelor in one of the following fields: design; art; Visual Arts, communication/advertising design or multimedia design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Familiarity with current trends, color, design, art, photography, and video
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive attitude and Willingness to learn, and take on new tasks and challenges.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills