Unique marketing internship at football club PSS Sleman!
One of the most popular clubs in Indonesia is looking for a trainee to promote the club. The promotion is focused on attracting awareness of the club towards tourists and foreign students.
The intention is to create a football fan trip for every home game. Tourists, backpackers, and foreign students will be given the opportunity to get to know the club and their amazing culture. The goal is to realize a 2-day VIP package for football fans.
Besides that, you will be working to promote the club at different levels. In addition, you are promoting and taking responsibility for the club general social media channels and you will be joining home and away games!
If Jakarta is Java’s financial and industrial powerhouse, Yogyakarta is its soul. Yogyakarta is one of the most important cities of Indonesia. With a lot of temples, monuments, traditions, and habits. This is a city with a lot of history. Yogyakarta is also known as the number one student city in Indonesia, so besides the culture, Yogyakarta has a vibrant nightlife and a lot of activities to do for you as a student.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who; has a passion for football, is registered at a sport or business-related education and who is not afraid of a big and unique challenge. You will get a lot of freedom and will work from different locations. The city of Yogyakarta is Indonesia’s largest student city and offers a lot beside the football club. A working place will be provided for you and your supervisor will tell you the full story behind this beautiful club in the first week.
1. You are looking for an internship place from September for at least 10 till 20 weeks.
2. You have an affinity with football and you are interested in the (supporter) culture around football clubs.
3. You are not afraid to go on a major challenge in an unknown but very lively city in the center of Java.
4. You are following a business/marketing or sports related Bachelor education.
5. You love sport (football), manage the English language well and are willing to learn a bit of the Indonesian language/culture.
6. You can handle online marketing, are stress-proof and flexible.
Contact us for more information!