The internship company
The company is a small Australian-Indonesian owned dive operation, based in surf town Canggu. Their business philosophy is to provide boutique, high quality dive experiences; focusing on exceptional customer service, safety and personalized trips. We offer snorkel trips, dive courses, one day experiences, and guided dives for certified divers. They are specialized in teaching kids to dive, a market which as their intern, you will be assisting in developing and exploring further.
Your role as an intern with their company will be dynamic and varied. We they you’re here to learn and will endeavor to make your time investment as valuable as possible. They do ask that you support their business with some of the more basic functions e.g. Dive Shop reception, trip logistics preparation and general office administration. We expect these functions to provide invaluable opportunities to develop skills in sales, relationship building and organisational skills.
However, you won’t have to anticipate the above to be your primary function. They’d like you to be primarily working on marketing and business development, bringing your creativity and fresh eyes to the business to come up with new ideas and implement existing ideas. Besides that you can take on other projects like creating a procedure manual and activily improving processes. In exchange, we offer a fun and friendly company, with plenty of opportunities for you to learn, contribute and enjoy your time in Bali.
“We are all hands on in the business, with a pretty flat structure. No one is too good to be cleaning equipment, bathrooms or generally doing whatever needs to be done – we hope you will be the same! “
Your marketing internship
- Build new websites using WordPress, including backlinks to existing websites using content and images provided by Intrinity.
- Review and refine the existing marketing strategy in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Conduct market research on potential partners
- Develop marketing material based on marketing strategy for print and online media
- Conduct sales visits to potential partners, promoting Intrinity products and services
- Build Intrinity’s YouTube page with existing content
- Maintain photo and video database in a structured format on the employer’s computer
- Engage with external tour operators/villas/hotels etc. to offer partnership arrangements for bookings
- In conjunction with the Manager, organize dive and course bookings, allocating instructors and guides
according to trip and client requirements, certifications and experience
- The student follows a Bachelor program related to Marketing or Business Administration
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Open-minded towards a new culture