This company is on a mission to salvage old tires and other trash from landfills and give them a new life. The products are handmade by skilled Balinese artisans and the production process does not contain fuel powered machines, just strong hands, and minds. The products they produce and sell are sandals, shoes & sneakers. The mission is to become the most responsible footwear company in the world by delivering high quality – enviro footwear for travel, adventure, and lifestyle. The company is located in the heart of Canggu, the “hippest” area in all of Southeast Asia: close to surf, shopping, and some of the best restaurants in Bali. The location in Canggu is up and running since 2009!
- Take part of content strategy creation process for inbound, outbound processes.
- Take over content creation for all of the company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Supervise the content creation process, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering the clients’ needs and their specific industries.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through social media accounts.
- Perform research into clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Create basic digital presence reports for prospects.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required.
- Great English skills oral and written.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Self-taught, hardworking and dedicated outlook.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
- Hard working
- Enjoys the outdoors