Lifestyle Magazine – Marketing
Interested in working for a young and dynamic company? Is it your passion to write about lifestyle and traveling? Would you like to make a company grow through your marketing and communication skills? Then this internship might be the one for you!
The company you will be working for consists of a young and dynamic team. All have a passion for traveling and writing about the Indonesian lifestyle. Focusing on a young audience they have a large fan base of people who love to read about the latest trends on their website. It is one of the most well-known online magazines of Indonesia and you get the opportunity to help them maintain their position and grow even further.
If Jakarta is Java’s financial and industrial powerhouse, Yogyakarta is its soul. Yogyakarta is one of the most important cities of Indonesia. With a lot of temples, monuments and traditions, this is a city with a lot of history. Yogyakarta is also known as the number one student city in Indonesia, so besides culture, Yogyakarta has a vibrant nightlife and a lot of activities to do for the students.
Marketing & Communication Tasks
- Analyse the main market of the company;
- look for trends, needs, desires, PMC`s.
- Development and implementation of online marketing strategies for these markets.
- Develop new campaigns to increase the current sales.
- Provide professional assistance to the marketing team at the company by directly being involved in any promotion, sales, and marketing activity.
- Create new social media content, blogs, advertising material etc.
- The intern might help in preparing (correcting) text for detail itinerary/website as well.
- Bachelor student in Marketing, Sales or Communication.
- Is able to conduct advice based on market research.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive and outgoing person.
- Interested in online marketing