This growing media company is a monthly English publication magazine delivering a myriad of updated news, figures, and happenings about the Island of Gods, Bali. The global-minded audiences are expected to devour not only the remarkable 12 issues of the print versions but also the latest information and entertainment on the digital platforms; the website and social media handles (Instagram & Facebook). Targeting international and national tourists besides locals and expatriates, the company with a team of experienced and respected writers, columnists, and editors bring the bright, bold and bursting inspirations to give healthy portions of what best the island has to offer.
Marketing & Sales Intern
3 until 5 months
1. Work closely with the marketing and editorial division to gain customer engagement, build brand awareness, and achieve revenue objectives in relevant markets through offline-online events.
2. Assist marketing team by providing support for the key marketing tasks including:
• Support in communications initiatives, both internally and externally.
• Generate and plan creative ideas for upcoming events and online activation.
• Develop content creation and media campaigns for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
• Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
• Organize and administer the needs before, during and after events including proposals, presentation, and execution.
3. Help producing and maintaining e-newsletter program.
4. Occasionally researching and analyzing the market (e.g: customer behavior, database collection)
- Study related to (online) marketing and communication or graphic design
- Team player
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Sales oriented
- Capable to create meaningful content for the website and social media channels
- Creative and proactive person