This is the bestselling luxury guide application in the hippest tropical island of the world! Jampacked with tropical goodness on the coolest resorts and villas, the most cutting edge brands and boutiques, the most serene spas, the hippest bars and finest dining experiences on the island; this luxury guide is really the most preferred jet setter’s travel companion.
The#1 best selling guide to Bali is also the most popular app with over 200,000 iPhone, iPad & android users. All Apple apps are completely free of charge for a limited time.
During the internship period the intern will be involved in marketing/sales department to do the following activities:
- Map out the existing promotion, sales and marketing strategy at the company.
- Provide the interns’ professional assistance to the sales and marketing team at the company by directly involved in any promotion, sales and marketing activities like email campaign, cold calling and personal approach or business visit.
- Will be involved in business meeting with clients to execute the business deal with the senior colleague from the company. Social media management for the different accounts.
- Creating texts for the magazine, website, social media platforms.
- Blogging about what is happening in Bali and the must see experiences.
- Bachelor student in Graphic Design, Marketing, Sales or Communication.
- Is able to conduct advice based on market research.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive and outgoing person.
- Interested in (online)marketing