This company is managing three Food & Beverages companies in Seminyak, Bali! All the locations have their own brand and each brand has their own social media accounts. As an intern, you will manage these social media accounts! We are only looking for students with a passion for Instagram!
This company is located in the heart of Seminyak, it offers contemporary Asian fusion basing on core ideals on Japanese & Korean styles. The place is like a mix of a restaurant with Asian tapas, a bar with the most delectable drinks and a dancefloor where you can just have a fun night out with your friends! Especially in the evenings, it can be crowded here.
The concept behind this f&b outlet is bringing a taste of Sushi Train to Bali. With highly qualified chefs and freshest ingredients, they try to bring the best sushi to Bali. The sushi is always fresh and delicious, Take a seat at the sushi train bar or settle into one of the tables and watch as a world of fabulous sushi travels by.
This concept is a new sports bar with a difference on the thriving stretch of the main street in Seminyak. With an outlandish mini-golf course, with designs built to create a smile, to hoops for practicing your basketball throw, to lawn bowls for the more relaxed, the concept has a game for everyone. The relaxed mostly uncovered and outdoor atmosphere and fun park style could be the next rage among Instagram darlings and punters looking for a little bit of fun. The blue, red and white décor is all about sideshow alley and the fun of the fair.
We are looking for a social media/communication student. One of the tasks will be to manage the Instagram accounts from each company.
3 until 5 months
- Managing the Instagram & Facebook accounts of the three locations.
- Creating content for social media channels
- Creating new social media campaigns
- Writing articles and blogs
- Creating new product designs
- Creating and developing menu cards
- Creating packaging materials
- Passion for Social Media, in particular, Instagram
- Interested in photography as taking photos will be a daily task
- Bachelor study related to (digital) marketing, communications or graphic design
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Creative and proactive person
- Fluent in English
- Capable to create meaningful content for the website and the social media channels