Renowned as one of Bali’s unique Ubud Hotels, the eclectic boutique resort eloquently fuses traditional Indonesian architecture with a contemporary Scandinavian styling. It is a mystical place that brings together unparalleled comfort with an outstanding level of genuine service among Bali luxury resorts.
Perched up high among the hills, and just a ten-minute drive from the center of Ubud, the resort is located among the lush wilderness and rice fields, in an idyllic location to escape to and hide from everyday life.
The boutique hotel’s inviting and vibrant public spaces include Ubud’s favorite pool bar, a casual restaurants, and a funky bar.
During your hotel internship you will undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience. Besides that you are responsible to build a good relationship with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service. Besides that there are sales related tasks like offering tours and activities to the in house guests. Overall you have to leave a lasting impression on the guests in order for them to keep coming back to this hotel and to ensure maximum guest satisfaction together with your team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good team working skills
- Excellent in communication
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- Fluent in English, second language is a plus
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Previous hotel internship experience