The internship Company
The company is eco dive center and training facility located in beautiful Nusa Penida and looking for a marketing intern to join them. They run daily dive trips to explore the reefs surrounding the island. People come from around the world to dive here to see our resident population of manta rays and our seasonal appearance of the Mola Mola. We have a team of international dive professionals and are able to teach up to dive master courses.
The company also has a partnering conservation project called Indo Ocean Project. This project takes on 8-10 interns at a time to complete their dive master and 5 research diver specialty courses. Do you have warm feelings for the ocean and its inhabitants? Then this is your ideal marketing internship!
Nusa Penida is a smaller island part of the province of Bali. It is located 45-minute fast boat ride from busy South Bali and is relatively untouched. This is a beautiful island with a dramatic landscape and deserted white sand beaches. The location of it makes it very easy to visit Bali on days off or to explore the natural beautiful on Penida. The island is quickly becoming famous on social media with popular scenic destinations.
The company is looking for someone with a creative mind and who knows his/her way around (digital) marketing and communication. You will assist the company in creating valuable content and attracting more customers. Besides that the company will give you many possibilities to develop both your marketing skills as knowledge about the ocean. You will take part in 5 ecology conservation courses and get to chance to go fun diving when there is space on the boat. Before entering the water you can get up to 2 dive courses.
- Manage the different social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Planning of online content for social media channels
- Write blogs on relevant topics
- Update information and/or pictures on website
- Create promotion material for both offline and online marketing purposes
- Assist with reservation e-mails and online sales
- Assist the research team as required on underwater and land based research
- Fluent in English. Both oral and written
- Follows a Marketing, Communication or Graphic Design related bachelor
- Passionate about the ocean and it’s inhabitants
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM are a bonus, or willing to learn
- Knowledge of basic video editing and photography is a bonus